WANNA KNOW THE SECRET TO BETTER SKIN, HAIR, NAILS AND WEIGHT LOSS (through inflammation reduction and connective tissue repair and building?)
Ever heard of it?
Today I’m going to give you 2 of my BEST skin beauty tips. One to heal from the outside, and the other to heal from the inside out (just in case the inside out one oogs you out). Waaaaaiiiiiit for it……ok here’s your answer!
Collagen, collagen, collagen!
The depletion of 2 building blocks of our skin as we age is what brings on wrinkles:
COLLAGEN & HYALURONIC ACID
So, just put some Botox on it right? Well hmmmmm, let’s talk about that. That’s what’s injected into our mind to think is the solution. But you probably don’t need me to tell you how toxic it is right? I mean…I’ve done it a few times myself. To me, it feels weird and I’m a little frightened by how I may look when I’m older if I make it a regular part of my life to preserve my youth. But you know, women look SO MUCH YOUNGER when they freeze their muscles.
But Wrinkles Aren’t Caused By Muscles!
After doing a lot of my own homework, I found that Botox seems like an indirect treatment for wrinkles since wrinkles aren’t caused by muscle contractions. Wrinkles occur when the collagen in your skin breaks down. Being collagen gives your skin its elasticity, as we lose it, the skin becomes thinner and creases (aka wrinkles) form.
So, if you really want to get rid of wrinkles or slow their emergence, you’ve got to INCREASE YOUR COLLAGEN LEVELS.
I’ve tried applying cheap to expensive collagen creams to my face, but the skin doesn’t absorb it well. What I like a better is oral collagen supplements (like THIS ONE I add to my morning ‘faux coffee drink’ or ‘Matcha tea recipe‘) which is slightly better because the collagen is better absorbed. But even still, there’s an even BETTER way to boost collagen levels, as liquid is the easiest way to absorb it…
So What’s the BEST Way to Boost Collagen?
Sorry vegans and vegetarians, it’s BONE BROTH. It’s made from the skin, bones and joints of (preferably pasture raised) animals! The building blocks of bone broth are paramount to well…EVERYTHING that holds our body together.
And it’s not just touted by hippies and health nuts either.
It’s an uber-trendy beverage that’s currently taking the country by storm; everyone from Gwyneth Paltrow to Kobe Bryant is talking about it.
Stars like Salma Hayek share bone broth for beauty as one of their secrets:
“I drink bone broth… it’s full of collagen, when you drink it, it’s like fat.’ Bone broths are said to be extraordinarily rich in protein, an excellent source of minerals as well as beneficial towards supporting good skin health.
And from a celebrity esthetician:
“I highly recommend it to everyone who wants clear and firm skin,” says March, a hot-ticket facialist with a clientele (and waiting list) full of beauty insiders. “Bone soup contains minerals that nourish the skin cells, and they calm inflammation in the body—and consequently on the face as well.” She ticks off its amazing skin nutrients from magnesium, potassium, and calcium, to amino acids, collagen, hyaluronic acid, and glycosamino glycans, like they’re from a Swiss lab.
Why is bone broth my SKIN VIP and many well known doctors and athletes body healing ‘prescription’? For starters, check out the line up of it’s anti-aging nutrients as summarized in THIS ARTICLE:
- Collagen. This structural protein builds strong skin, protecting against aging and wrinkling. While expensive collagen skin creams work temporarily, dietary collagen is far more potent because it mainlines collagen to your cells. In addition, the gelatin derived from collagen heals your digestive tract, helping to prevent inflammation that leads to aging.
- Glycine. Your body is bombarded all day long with toxins that age you. Glycine helps your liver get these toxins out of your body, re-energizing and de-aging your cells. It also heals the lining of your gut, so no more leaky gut, putting auto immune disease, among others, into remission.
- Minerals including calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Bone broth is a fabulous ventolin online source of these anti-aging minerals, and its chemical composition makes them highly bioavailable. 80% of us are magnesium deficient, rendering us constipated, over toxic, in pain and sleep deprived.
- Glycosaminoglycans, including glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. These nutrients help keep your joints young and flexible.
- Iodine. Fish bone broth is rich in this nutrient, which protects against a sluggish thyroid — a major cause of weight gain, thinning hair, and energy loss as you age.
Use WARRIOR10 to get 10% off!
So, as you can see, Bone Broth stimulates stronger/thicker hair, less wrinkles, more skin glow, weight loss, food crave curbs, metabolism boosts…
Beauty from the INSIDE!
Beyond beauty, I know many DOCTORS who are PRESCRIBING their bone broth to patients prior to and post surgery…and the results are JAW DROPPING. In my clinical experience, we see patients recover 3-4 times faster than normal. And their doctors are IMPRESSED at their resiliency, bone density, muscular viscosity, flexibility and strength.
If this stuff could be bottled up and sold as a prescription, none of us would be sick. THAT IS HOW POWERFULLY HEALING BONE BROTH IS.
What is the best place to Get Bone Broth?
You have 3 options:
- Buy it online from THE BROTHERY and have it shipped (BEST option if you’re either pressed for time, not handy in the kitchen or are a convenience chaser). Use warrior10 for your 10% discount!
- Buy it from a local farmer who makes it.
- Make it yourself (When I used to make it at home, this was the RECIPE I used)
I’ve tried ALL of them. Personally, which one I use depends on my week, schedule and finances. Bone broth can be a process for some, which I agree, again … depending on the week and my schedule. Lately, I’ve been SO OVER food prep, and my time seems to be more valuable, hence I’ve been choosing more convenience over cost. I tried the variety package of bone broths and animal fats for cooking from THIS COMPANY, and I was SUPER stoked I did. Since I go periods of feeling zero motivation to cook or meal prep, Broth Chef Lance and his biz saved me, with their easy delivery system. I hadn’t had broth for a month or so and literally, 3 days after I got my shipment and started drinking it a couple times a day, my rosacea subsided again and my skin had this glow again.
I felt stronger on the soccer field at 37 than I did at 27, albeit a *teeny* bit slower 🙂
How to ‘USE’ it
As with everything I share with you, keep it SIMPLE.
I cook eggs or veggies with it but mainly I drink it for breakfast and a grounding, warming nighttime soup…
MY PROTOCOL: Heat up 1/3 bag (around 8 oz) of bone broth over the stove in a pot. Heat to warm, pour in coffee mug and add ghee, grass fed butter, salt or whatever you like in soup to spice it up. Chef Lance already has done all of the work in doing so, but I like to add my own spice of life to it, which includes:
- 1 tsp of Organic Ghee (I only use
- pinch of sea salt (I love THIS SALT and recommend it for my HTMA clients who are deficient in sodium. Contrary to what you’ve been told, we NEED salt, it’s a mineral!
I usually drink it first thing in the morning after my Chinese herbs, and before bed after dinner. Replacing morning coffee with this routine, will not only add more of a FACE LIFT to your morning mask, but it will also give you more energy, since you’ll be less acidic and adrenal assaulting by not jolting your digestive track with caffeine.
BONE BROTH…the missing link to every woman’s Secret Weapon to Beauty Secrets.
And men’s to Improving Sexual Stamina…hence why I also refer to it as ‘Boner Broth’. But that’s for another day.
For now, TRY BONE BROTH NOW BY CLICKING BELOW and using Coupon: Warrior10 for your first order at 10% off Retail price.