This recipe is not only as simple as can be but it is down right delicious. This has become one of my go-to dishes! Here’s what others have said:
This is a just little sample of what is on the menu for week two of the Warrior Cleanse and one of my new favorites. Thank you Diane Kazer for getting me back on track with these delicious and easy to follow recipes!
If you like this recipe, download the LOVE MY HORMONES shake here, another recipe that will knock your socks off with newfound energy, less food cravings, smoother skin, and tons more. These are recipes amongst the hundreds of others that will be shared as of February 16th, when you start the next WARRIOR CLEANSE with us. You can purchase THE WARRIOR CLEANSE at the early bird price right now (which saves you $100), only open to the FIRST 50 people, so HURRY. These recipes, are KEY to help you achieve your DREAM BODY, without having to weigh food, eating every 3 hours, or cutting out fruit, which is RIDICULOUS and downright unhealthy! Here’s what one of our warriors had to say:
“In just 2 weeks, I have “released” 5 pounds – which is HUGE for me – I have been at the same weight for about 2 YEARS and before that it just kept creeping up – My natural body weight range is between 135-140 pounds. I’ve gone down a couple of inches in my waist as well. Lost the belly bloat and my sleep is 10 times better than it has been in months and months.”
NOTE: THE PRICE WILL GO UP AFTER THIS, so purchase now and save that money honey!
- Prep5h 0m
- Cook30h 0m
- Total35h 0m
- 2 cup cauliflower rice check frozen section
- 1 coconut milk
- 1 cup water or bone broth
- Turmeric and/or Curry Powder
- Cayenne, tiny pinch, to taste
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Put all ingredients in a small pot over high heat. When liquid comes to a boil, cover and lower heat for about 20 minutes. Cauliflower should now be very nice and soft, and ready to serve. Option to spice it up with whatever you would like, such as cilantro garnish and your favorite protein on top, like shrimp pictured here 🙂