The average American spends $350 per year on bottled water!
That doesn’t sound like much…and you know what???
In America, 75% of the people are chronically dehydrated. <<— CLICK TO READ MORE
So…it’s NOT much. A general rule of thumb is that you should drink at least half your weight in ounces. And as the average American weighs around 185 (200 for men, 170 for women), we should be drinking a little more than 90 oz of WATER per day…and that DOESN’T include the water in your morning coffee!!! Add exercise to that, and you should drink at least a liter of water per work out, so being that there’s 128 oz in a gallon:
YOU SHOULD BE DRINKING 1 GALLON OF WATER PER DAY!
That being said, if we’re drinking what is OPTIMAL for good health, we should be spending $1,383 per year on hydration….but we’re not! And not doing so is poisoning ourselves and because of the way we’re making water accessible, our planet…it takes 1000 years for plastic to degrade, so it’s also poisoning our pocketbooks! I have a solution that nourishes not only your body and the planet, but ALSO your savings account, which will give you FREE HEALTHY DRINKING WATER FOR LIFE, in less than 2 years assuming a family of 4!
Water…it’s 60-70% of our total body weight…it’s the base of everything…the foods we eat, the liquids we drink, the air we breath.
We bath in it, swim in it, use it to cook, to make a Slip in Slide fun! 🙂
Water contributes MORE to our health than we pay homage to in the media about what embodies TRUE HEALTH. Why? Because it’s another ‘makes sense but it doesn’t make dollars’ concept! And Nestle sells it for more than gasoline…WHY? Read on…
- On average, bottled water costs about $3.79 per gallon – close to the average cost of gasoline. Municipal water, meanwhile, costs less than one cent per gallon.
- According to American Water, although plastic water bottles are recyclable, 38 billion of them (85% of what we consume) are thrown out each year…check out this short clip of where it ends up. I took this video on the rooftop of the biggest slum in the world in Mumbai, India (where they filmed SlumDog)…where much of the plastic of the world is sent to be recycled and shipped back out again.
- Lake Mead provides 30 million Americans in the Southwest (CA, AZ, NV, and northern Mexixo) with fresh water sources, yet it’s at 40% of capacity. Our resources are quickly depleting including sources to Vegas, California, Michigan…faster than we’re able to refill them.
- The EPA regulates only 9 pollutants generated by chlorine or chloramine treatment— 4 trihalomethanes and 5 haloacetic acids. These 9 regulated chemicals represent LESS THAN 2% of the more than 600 unwanted chemicals created by the interaction of water treatment disinfectants and pollutants in source water.
- When you add up the total chemicals contaminating public drinking water, the number is beyond staggering. According to William Marks, author of Water Voices from Around the World, there are more than 116,000 human-made chemicals now detected in public water systems!
- You’ll be happy to hear that the following chemicals have been detected in the drinking supplies of 43 different states, many of which are hormonally active in humans. Some of the most common chemical contaminants include:
- MTBE (Methyl-tert-butyl Ether): A chemical added to fuel to raise octane number; a potential human carcinogen at high doses
- Atrazine: According to the documentary FLOW, this US herbicide, banned in the European Union, is the most common water contaminant in the US. Atrazine is an endocrine disruptor known to feminize animals, and is linked with numerous reproductive problems, breast and prostate cancer, and impaired immune function in humans
- Pharmaceutical Drugs: A 2008 report found a multitude of drugs in the drinking water of at least 51 million Americans, including pain relievers, cancer drugs, antidepressants, oral contraceptives, blood pressure and cholesterol drugs…MMMMM Birth Control pills taste AMAZING!!! And we wonder why fertility rates are lower than ever, cancer is highest in the history of man and men are growing boobs!?!
- Glyphosate(Roundup): This toxic herbicide is carcinogenic in minute amounts and is linked to more than 20 adverse health effects, including cancer, birth defects and infertility; unfortunately, glyphosate is turning up in the bloodstreams of people all over the world
- Hexavalent Chromium (Chromium-6): Otherwise known as the “Erin Brockovich chemical,” hexavalent chromium is classified as another “probable carcinogen;” EWG found it in the drinking water of 89 percent of the cities sampled
- Others include chlorine, flouride (good for our teeth? Think again!!!), high levels of heavy metals…copper and lead to name a couple, particularly higher in homes with piping older than 1978.
- So, is bottled water any safer than tap? Municipal drinking water is subject to a number of safety standards – like minimum levels of poisons and carcinogens – that are enforced by the EPA; the water is tested for up to 100 different contaminants and is regularly sent for lab analysis. Nestle, Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, and bottled water manufacturers, meanwhile, run their products by the FDA, which isn’t nearly as discriminating.
BOTTLED WATER IS NOTHING MORE THAN FILTERED TAP WATER.
Watch this video, and if you’re thinking of buying a Reverse Osmosis or Ionization System for your house, I have made arrangements to hook my followers up with:
THE HEALTHIEST DRINKING WATER FOR 3.3 cents per gallon or LESS!
I have also arranged for DEEP DISCOUNT Whole House Filters for your showers, washing machines, etc. Your morning shower may be just as potent a source of toxins as your drinking water, which is why a shower filter may be necessary for your health.
Our skin is our LARGEST absorbitant organ, within 26 seconds it absorbs what we put on it!
As such, a hot shower inspires release of chlorine from the water supplied by your municipality and the stream itself surrounds us in a cloud of highly-caustic, concentrated poison gas that we breathe the entire time. The health risks of showering in unfiltered, chlorinated water include:
- pulmonary edema
- breast and bladder cancer
- premature aging
- skin infection (because chlorine kills the beneficial organisms our skin needs to stay healthy)
- dry hair (I can tell when I’m in an area with HARD WATER with high chlorine b/c my hair is super dry)
- birth defects … and more
- In fact, showering in chlorinated water is as damaging and aging to your skin as overexposure to sunlight.
Hard water is a MAJOR contributor to kidney, gall bladder and other stones and calcification in the body. Ideally, the measure of hard water is NO HIGHER THAN 50, and when I pulled the water report for my area, I was really disappointed when I saw 190 – 4 TIMES HIGHER THAN SAFETY LEVELS. As you can see here:
I know what you’re thinking, it’s how I began this journey myself.
“WHAT THE HECK IS IN MY WATER???”
If you email me TODAY, I will pull the report for your municipality to identify what’s in YOUR water and what is CRITICAL to address in your water filtration needs.
That’s a $195 value … FREE!
And if you’re struggling with acidosis like the majority of Americans, you’re at major risk for cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, auto immune disease and every other health condition we’ve made house hold name familiar over the years. Here are just a few of the benefits alkaline water can offer our health status:
For a comparable model to Kangan water, Life’s system is HALF THE PRICE!