I JUST DISCOVERED BREAST IMPLANT ILLNESS…now What?
First off…Breathe sister 🙂
Second…The most important things are:
1) LISTEN to the language of your symptoms and give your body what it needs. Surrender, Slow Down, Self Care, Self Love, Support your tender Heart. Ask your body, gently, what it needs, where it lives, and give it to those parts.
2) NOURISH your temple wherever you are in your journey – lymph & liver loving foods, rest, hydration, etc. Not ALL symptoms we women in here experience are from the implants. A lot also has to do what we eat, how we hydrate, move, rest…how we think and talk to ourselves, the chemicals we put on our body and in our home…the people we surround ourselves with, where we spend our time (in nature vs in cubicles, etc). I cannot stress enough the importance of reducing your TOXIC LOAD and hence calming your Nervous system for ALL of us here 🙂
3) RESEARCH options – doctors, insurance, labs, procedures, scans, etc. This is an important step, and yet the most frustrating. This group specifically is really good at pointing you in the right direction for that.
4) CUSTOMIZE your Detox & Recovery Healing Protocol Pre and Post Explant (or just support until and if you decide to). Work with others who can guide you on detox solutions, physical structure balance, supplements, labs, self talk, confidence, mindset…there is really no ONE SIZE FITS ALL approach here, so having it customized to you is best. But #2 is also key, building the foundations of health, grounding and nourishing your temple too. Step #4 will help you go deeper and Having Experts to help you craft your Roadmap and Restoration plan is Optimal. I would work on #2 until you have a Surgery Date, then you can work on #4 with Custom Functional Labs (beyond Mainstream Medicine) to put a 2-6 month plan in place. This is what we work on in our Facebook group and CHI Transformational Program, designed to support and meet you where you’re at 🙂
5) CONNECT with others who will Support you emotionally & physically, who will be there with you along the journey, uplifting you, holding space for you, and not tearing you down. These FB groups are great but there’s something to say about having others, family, friends, pets, churches, whatever resonates with you to see, touch, cry, laugh with iN PERSON. Oxytocin hormones are low with most of us, so this will get you a fill of that. Do NOT go about this alone. Have your moments in peace with self, but keep yourself connected with a good balance of the 2.
Please let me know how this sits with you. 🙂 And how we can support you. You’re not alone. You don’t have to be either. Hopefully that calms your beautiful heart enough to let this sink in deeper so your ship doesn’t.
If you’ve already made the choice to Explant, and have a Surgery date scheduled OR if you’ve already explanted and are looking to expedite your healing journey, we’re here for you. CLICK HERE to read more about how we can help, where you can schedule a call with us to determine if we’re a good fit to work with one another.