Listen To The Podcast Here
I used to think it was ‘weak’ to share my under-belly, but after journeying the world and within myself, I am clear that it’s weak to hide in fear of judgement and to withhold your real-ness from the world.
As the Dalai Lama says:
“The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kinds”.
As you listen to this episode, it’s my hope that you are able to connect to the healer and lover in me so that you may discover it within you. Perhaps you’ll identify with parts of you that long to surface, process and heal, and if so, I would love to hear from you and support you along this ‘trauma cleansing’ if you are in need of someone to assist you with powerful reframes to transcend it and transform it, so that you rise a more courageous, confident and compassionate being.
My intention of sharing my story is that you see pieces of yourself in me, so that you may face your own life’s breakdowns with more curiosity, optimism, unity, resilience, authenticity, gratitude and empathy. My methodology for the C.O.U.R.A.G.E. model which represents the tenants of the approach I use to help clients build their own, so they can overcome fear and manifest the life they know they’re meant to live, like you will hear I did in this episode, after many moments of wanting to give up.
In this episode, I divulge:
- 6 months worth of setbacks that made me stronger than ever (and how you can too)
- The mindset medicine I used to write a book, launch a docu-series and manage a full client practice, whilst not being able to walk.
- The medical fails I experienced through 3 surgeries in 4 months, so you can learn from me what to avoid.
- How Botox, Breast Implants, and the bully within my mind nearly killed me.
- How to face your fears, with gratitude and grace.
- The power of manifestation. You CAN have it all, and I’ll share with you how!
Watch Diane’s Non-Toxic Beauty docu-series